A moment of contemplation for yourself or on behalf of others on everything from the life-altering to the mundane.


Prayer: A conversation with The Higher Other who lives within each of us. An invitation to vent, to re-think, to ask, and to rest.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ascending Prayers: Up to Maya



It is this belief in a power 
larger than myself 
and other than myself 
which allows me to 
venture into the unknown 
and even the unknowable.

Dear Jesus,  
Here is my prayer ~  Please help me to remember, and put into action, the wisdom of these and many other words of Maya:








\












AMEN!







Please feel free to request a prayer to be composed for a particular concern or topic for posting in this space. You may leave your request in the comments section or contact me directly at Leeosophy@gmail.com All compositions remain the property of the owner of this blog but may be used with attribution as long as they are not sold or charged for in any way. Requestors will remain anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment