A moment of contemplation for yourself or on behalf of others on everything from the life-altering to the mundane.


Prayer: A conversation with The Higher Other who lives within each of us. An invitation to vent, to re-think, to ask, and to rest.

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Meditation Moment in Pentecost: Still-a-Maze-ing


I have not failed. 
I have just found 10,000 ways 
that won't work.
~ Thomas Edison*



Oh Lord of the Maze that is Life, 
  There are days when I get lost in trying to find my direction. I go one way and hit a wall, turn around and go in the opposite direction, turn left, turn right, and I have lost my way, again. I turn around and start over, and, repeat. 
  Okay so I've been through this track 'way too many times but here I am again asking You for a map to find my way. I know I've made promises I haven't kept very well, but I really mean it this time, that is, I wholeheartedly promise to keep trying. Maybe just feeling Your presence will give me the perseverance to keep moving and I do know to feel it, I have to seek it. One of these paths will be a Good one and with You walking by my side, I'll know it's right when the light bulb goes on.  amen.


*Thomas Edison, American inventor best known for the phonograph, the motion picture camera, and, of course, a practical light bulb and there is so much more. Holding almost 1200 patents, his inventions and business acumen still informs many of the designs and methods of today's technology. He has an extensive biography that is well worth investigating.







All compositions remain the property of the owner of this blog but may be used with attribution and edited for local use as long as they are not sold or charged for in any way. For more information or comments, contact: Leeosophy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment