A moment of contemplation for yourself or on behalf of others on everything from the life-altering to the mundane.


Prayer: A conversation with The Higher Other who lives within each of us. An invitation to vent, to re-think, to ask, and to rest.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Prayer for Feeling Helpless

                          OMG, All I can do is wait.     Waiting is one of the most difficult things in life to do.  I cannot help.  I cannot do anything useful. I cannot change the outcome.  All I can do is wait.  Please help me get out of what I'm feeling and be available for what is coming.  The clock is ticking; the time is passing, what is the answer?  OMG, help me DO whatever is best.  Help me get out of the way and BE what and where I'm needed.  amen.
























Please feel free to request a prayer to be composed for a particular concern or topic for posting in this space.
You may leave your request in the comments section or contact me directly at Leeosophy@gmail.com 
 All compositions remain the property of the owner of this blog but may be used with attribution as long as
they are not sold or charged for in any way. Requestors will remain anonymous.





No comments:

Post a Comment