A moment of contemplation for yourself or on behalf of others on everything from the life-altering to the mundane.


Prayer: A conversation with The Higher Other who lives within each of us. An invitation to vent, to re-think, to ask, and to rest.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Prayer in the Fog


Mystical Shepherd,  


I am enveloped by the opaque vapor created where warm and cold collide.
 

A cinereal ceiling obstructs my sense of sky and I seem no longer to stand but rather to levitate over a groundless cloud.  

My dimmed vision sees neither ahead nor behind, neither above nor below.
 
The silence penetrates my soul. 

YOU are HERE.  

I can live in You.

amen.











Please feel free to request a prayer to be composed for a particular concern or topic for posting in this space.
You may leave your request in the comments section or contact me directly at Leeosophy@gmail.com 
All compositions remain the property of the owner of this blog but may be used with attribution
as long as they are not sold or charged for in any way. Requestors will remain anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment